Event Time and Date
Student Leader Summit
Sunday, February 26th, 2017
Eagle's Lookout, Tuttle
The Summit is a leadership workshop specifically designed for students who are in leadership positions within on-campus organizations. Through The Summit, students will have the opportunity to explore their personal leadership style, engage in outdoor leadership activities, and build skills and strategies needed to effectively run their organizations.
This event is FREE and located at SERC, on the Brockport Campus. The program will run from approximately 12:30pm-4:00pm. Lunch will be provided by BASC. Space is limited to the first 30 student organization officers to register.
As a result of the Student Leader Summit, student organization leaders will be able to:
- Identify their strengths, weakness and personal philosophy as an organization leader
- Recognize successes and areas of improvement from the previous semester
- Recognize principles of stewardship within their organization
- Identify effective strategies to effectively execute a transition of club officers
- Identify Brockport resources and establish relationships with other student organization leaders
The Summit is sponsored by Brockport Student Government, Student Union & Activities, Campus Recreation, and Community Development.